Saturday, September 25, 2010

California...love it or leave it!!

Our flight from Tulsa to Denver was uneventful. Our flight to San Diego was uneventful. Brother Sacker sleeps and I read books on my Ipad. I LOVE my Ipad and having books on my Kindle app...no more packing a stack of books! We drove to our Bed and Breakfast (Pelican Cove Inn in Carlsbad, CA), showered and went straight to sleep. Our bodies are on OK time! Today, after a fab breakfast, we drove to La Jolla and walked around and explored...saw some sea lions playing. There are just SO many people and SO many cars! I really don't care too much for CA...it is WAY more crowded than I like. We did see a beautiful sunset tonight. We are turning in our rental car tomorrow and our hotel in Ensenada will pick us up in their van. We will have a rental car on the weekends in Mexico. We are both anxious to leave CA. I still haven't learned how to upload photos, but when we have time, Brother Sacker still promises to show me how to do that! Had some fab sushi for dinner! I will miss going to church tomorrow. Sorry if this post is kind of rambling and dis-jointed... I am tired! 'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment