Monday, September 20, 2010

Five Days till Vacation...

Five days till we leave for vacation!!  So, today one of my best buddies, Liz Butler, turned 40 years old...you didn't hear that from me, though!!  We shopped at the Coach store, then had lunch and lots of laughter at P.F.Changs, then shopped some more at Bath and Body Works, Pottery Barn and Pier One at Utica Square.  When I got home, I put the boys outside and a little while later, brought them back in.  Valentino started acting REALLY weird...fallng down, drooling...it was scary!!  I grabbed him and starting praying for God to heal my little fat boy.  I called our vet, Dr. Nickel, at Banfield and took him in.  She ran tests on him and she thinks Valentino probably had a seizure.  He had them years ago and I asked Brother Pixler to pray for him and Valentino had not had seizures for at least four years...God is great!  So, no meds for Valentino; she didn't see any need for them at this point.  So, please pray for Valentino to be healed...he is my baby and I know God will heal him because he means so much to me.  Whew...long day today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment