Thursday, September 23, 2010

We leave tomorrow!! And, no, I'm still not packed!

I have all our bed & breakfast reservations, dinner reservations and car rental reservations information in my journal.  The house is clean.  Laundry is done, for the most part!  The dishwasher has been unloaded!  The boys have been treated with flea and tick stuff (thank goodness, they have been flea/tick free this year!!).  There is plenty of dog food and dog treats.  Dana and Brooke each have house keys.  Brother Sacker is talking about packing...hasn't actually DONE any packing, however!  I will pack tomorrow.  I know what I'm taking, but usually don't pack until the day we actually  leave.  Brother Sacker is doing the camera check, and downloading some info into our GPS, while playing on-line chess!!  I have LOTS of books downloaded on my Ipad (I love that Kindle app!!)...leaving is now hours, not days away!!  I'm a little anxious about flying.  I'm not crazy about flying...I do a LOTof praying while flying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment