Thursday, January 13, 2011

Well...we finally did it tonight!! And, thanks to my friend, Pat...read on!

Brother Sacker and I finally joined Weight Watchers tonight!  We had to put it off several times due to Brother Sacker's work schedule, but tonight we put his work from home work on the back burner and went to our first meeting.  It was quite interesting, as Weight Watchers has undergone a major change to the points system.  It is now called PointsPlus and includes lot of changes to how points are figured up and new power foods, etc.  So...I don't really want to turn this blog into a weight loss blog, but I will be doing a lot of posts here about my new weight loss journey...sorry if you get bored reading it, but it's my diary!!   And, personally, I can use all the encouragement I can get from all y'all!!  I don't think I have the nerve yet to post my starting weight...let's just say I'm fat and leave it at that!!  But, not fat for long!!  I'm feeling really good about WW and losing this weight.

Thanks to my friend, Pat Castleman, for turning me on to Words with Friends...we keep two games at a time going...that way she can feel wonderful when she beats the socks off me in one game and I can feel terrific when I beat the socks off her in one game...it all evens out!! 

2 comments:

  1. You are really good at "Words With Friends!
    I love playing it!
    PS You should really be feeling good about now :-/
    Love ya
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to play Scrabble with my mom and my grandma. David won't play Scrabble with me anymore because I beat him so badly one time. Did I mention that my mom was an English major?!!

    ReplyDelete