Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thank You Brother Sacker!!

I mentioned to my darling husband, Brother Sacker, several weeks ago that I would LOVE my very own camera.  I wanted a small, pink camera.  One that I could carry in my purse, so that I could take my own pictures for my blog.  Today, he got three boxes in the mail, which I did not open since they were addressed to him.   When he got home, he opened the first box and showed me the stuff for his Smart Phone.  Then, he opened the next box and handed me a pink Samsung camera!!  Then, he told me I could get on Amazon and find the case I wanted for it.  Then, he opened the last box and guess what was in it?  OK...I'll just  tell  you...a pink camera case for my new pink camera!!  Brother Sacker is THE best, isn't he?!  He listens when I mention that I would like something (except shoes...I haven't figured out how to get his interest piqued for buying me shoes!!) and then he surprises me.  A few years ago, I complained ALL winter that my bathroom was cold and I wondered if anyone had invented a heated toilet seat.  Then, that Valentine's Day...I got a heated toilet seat!!  And, if you don't think that was romantic...you are VERY wrong!!  I love it!  It's one of the best gifts Brother Sacker has ever given me!!  And, I LOVE my new camera and the pink case for it!!  So, from now on, my blog posts will have pictures (yes, finally, Pat!!) that I have finally learned (yes, finally, Pat!!) how to download or upload or whatever it is I do now!! 
Thank you so much Brother Sacker...you are too good to me!!
Here is a picture of it...

My new pink camera...I love it!!

2 comments:

  1. How did you take a picture of your new camera while it was just sitting there looking pretty? LOL :-)
    Keep those pictures coming....
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband took the picture with his SmartPhone (which, by the way is REALLY smart!!)! I knew you'd love to see some pics!!

    ReplyDelete