Thursday, April 7, 2011

Weekend Hiking Plans...

Brother Sacker is leaving work tomorrow at noon and we are taking the boys (our four legged boys!) to Robbers Cave, where we have a cabin reserved.  So...no pictures until Sunday night probably.  There are several different hikes we can do...in fact, the first hike Valentino ever went on with us was at Robbers Cave.  He was only nine weeks old!!  I'll check with Brother Sacker and see if we have any pictures of that hike. 
We weighed in at Weight Watchers tonight...I've lost 19.8 pounds and Brother Sacker has lost 39.0 pounds.  He always loses almost double what I lose; according to our meeting leader, Julie, that's just how it is...men lose faster than women.  I've got a personal goal for next Thursday's weigh in...I'll let y'all know if I make it!! 
Hope all of you have just a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment