Thursday, June 2, 2011

Spring Has Sprung at the Sacker House!

A friend of mine, Sandra, owns a flower/gift shop in Kinder, LA...Sandra's Gifts.  She made me this darling wreath...she knows how I love a wreath on my front door!!  I put this wreath up a couple weeks ago, when we returned from LA and within a week, had a bird making a nest in it!!  I checked for eggs, didn't see any and dumped the whole thing out on my front yard.

Update on Saturday, June 4th:  On my way out the door tonight for Family Prayer...when I opened the front door, a bird flew right past me!  So...another nest is being built in my pretty summer wreath!!  I will check for eggs on Monday and if there are none...I'll dump it again!!  I guess we'll have to see who is more persistent...me or the bird!!

No comments:

Post a Comment