Thursday, June 2, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Day Luncheon at Lighthouse Christian Academy

Elizabeth Butler and I were asked to decorate the tables at the LCA Teacher Appreciation Day lunch.  We had a lot of fun decorating the tables AND serving lunch AND cleaning up the next day!!  I also put together some gift baskets for the teachers.  I told Brother Morrell, our fabulous principle, that I was spending so much time at the school lately that Brother Sacker and I were going to have to adopt a child and enroll her!!
(So NOT gonna' happen!!)

 Gift baskets for all the wonderful teachers

We used red and cream as the decor 

Couldn't have done it without the help of my BFF, Liz 

This was actually a cake...really cool 

Our Pastor, Brother Howard and a few of our techers

No comments:

Post a Comment