Sunday, May 26, 2013

Please Pray for my Friend Pat C!

I have a wonderful friend named Pat C.  In fact, she is one of my bestest buddies...I love her dearly.  She is a Godly woman, a prayer warrior, a great friend, she is trying to teach me how to crochet and she has a horrible addiction...to nudging me on a game we play called Matching with Friends!!  I think she sets her alarm to wake up as soon as she can so she can nudge me to play!  I should mention that she beats me horribly at this game!  She also is a great on-line mini golfer...she beats me all the time at that game too!!  Bless her heart!  So...please add Pat C to your prayer list and ask God to PLEASE heal her of nudging me!!  We just might have to do a nudge intervention for her, otherwise!  I forgot to mention that she and I have been friends for almost ten years...she was one of my first friends when I started going to New Life Pentecostal Church (now known as The Lighthouse Church)!!!  She has fought and victoriously won many battles and is such an inspiration to me.  In fact, I want to be like her when I grow up!!  She is a sister of my heart!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the nice comments!!! Except for the exorscisom part... NOT NEEDED! I'm a child of the KING!!!! I will repent though for all the times I've nudged you :-{ Sometimes you just have to be a patience builder in those closest to you!! Is it working? Just kidding!!
    Love you and keep those prayers comming!!-))

    ReplyDelete