Monday, July 1, 2013

It actually looks like a house, kinda...don't you think?!

After picking Sundance up from the vet last Friday (he has an ear infection and an eye infection, poor old boy!!), we drove out to our build site and there was lumber stacked up all around! Or, as I told Brother Sacker...there's wood everywhere out here!!  So...now I know the difference between "wood everywhere out here" and "lumber stacked up"!!
Then, today (Monday, July 1), I was driving home from Sister Taylor's house in Beggs and thought I'd do a drive by and see if there had been any progress and was I ever surprised!!  They started the framing work!!  I guess it's time to get serious about deciding what to keep and what to sell at my moving sale!!  Cuz, it really IS starting to look like our house!!  Yippee!!

See all that wood everywhere...oops, I mean see all the lumber stacked up?!
July 1st...framing has started!!  That window on the left is our dining room window
and the window on the right is my office/craft room window.

1 comment:

  1. I don't see the roof stresses or joints?? Just kidding:-) I had to use some construction language. It won't be long now before you'll be in ur new home!!! Keep those pics coming I LOVE PICS!!!

    ReplyDelete