Monday, July 8, 2013

Leaps and Bounds...

Today (Monday, July 8) I loaded up the boys and drove out to our new house to see what progress was being made.  There were two men up on the roof, putting shingles down!!  There are boxes and boxes of siding, which is for the sides and back of the house. (The front of the house is brick and stone)  There are rolls and rolls of insulation.  The tub and shower unit for the hall bath is in the garage and the walk-in shower unit for the master bath is in the garage. 

I am having my moving sale on Friday, August 9 and Saturday, August 10.  Lots of pink things being sold!!  Bring LOTS of money!!  I have my eyes on a new kitchen table set at Pier 1!!

I asked that guy if he was hot up there...he said yes, very hot!
Shingles being put down
The shower/tub for hall bath and shower for master bath
and boxes of siding
Rolls of insulation
 
The boys in my cute little red car!

1 comment: