Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dinner at Haliotis with Brother Sacker and Guest Starring Ramses Navarro!!

Ramses Navarro is a friend of Brother Sackers. He works at Navico, where Brother Sacker works, which is why we are here in Ensenada. Ramses is just an all around nice man...answered my hundreds of questions about anything and everything! Very easy to talk to. Doesn't mind answering all my questions...even the questions about how old is he and why isn't he married!! BTW...he is 31 and working on the getting married thing!! We had a great meal...the food is fab! And, yes...I got a menu! We ended up staying there for a couple of hours and just talking...it was a very enjoyable evening. Of course, since Brother Sacker and Ramses work together and are both computer dudes, they started talking " shop", so I excused myself and checked out all the stained glass windows, which were made especially for the restaurants owners and depict fishing and water scenes. I love Mexico!

Brother Sacker, Ramses and Viktoria at Haliotis

Ramses

Stained Glass at Haliotis

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying your posts! Missing you tons!! And looking forward to your return to T-town!!!

    ReplyDelete