Friday, October 1, 2010

A HUGE thank you to Brother Sacker!

Brother Sacker took the time last night to (patiently) show me how to upload pics for my blog. Please keep in mind that Brother Sacker is in Ensenada to work. Which he does all day; sometimes longer than eight hours and he is tired when he gets "home". Then, we go out to have dinner. When we finally get back to our hotel, he really just wants (and certainly deserves) to unwind and relax. Last night after dinner he took the time to walk me through how to put pics on here...no easy task teaching me! So, after watching him do it once, he wanted me to do it by myself...you know...teach a man (or woman, in this case!) to fish, blah, blah, blah! And, I can't use my IPad...I have to use his laptop. Which he wants to use, of course. After I posted my pics last night and he got out of the shower, he very graciously corrected some of my errors. So...a big THANK YOU to Brother Sacker!! You da man, dude!

2 comments:

  1. My wife is kinda "stuck" at the hotel while I'm working, so it is important that we get to go out. My only concern is that last night, as we were driving around downtown, she saw some shoe stores. I'm in trouble now (lol).

    I love you, sweetheart ... Usted es muy valioso para mí.

    ReplyDelete