Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dinner at Marta and Ramon's House and I met Jasmine & Alesandra

Marta and Ramon are Ramses mom and dad. They are such nice people! And, Marta is one FABULOUS cook! She made chicken with mole and rice...Brother Sacker and I both love mole! We had cheesecake topped with fruit for dessert. Ramses picked Brother Sacker and I up at our hotel and we stopped at a dulceria (a candy shop) to pick up some treats to take back to Tulsa for some little ones in our church. Now, this was not like ANY candy store I have ever been in! We are talking candy everywhere! Sky high shelves packed with candy! A kid's paradise! When we got to Marta and Ramon's house, we were greeted by the cutest little seven year old girl! Her name is Alesandra and she is in second grade. She is Ramses' niece and you cannot help but adore this little cutie! Brother Sacker had been to Marta's house the last time he was here but had not met Ramon. I was introduced to Marta and Ramon and welcomed to their house...a honor for me, really. A few minutes later, I got to meet Jasmine...Ramses' girlfriend. She is absolutely gorgeous! She is smart! She is adorable, too! And, she likes Coach purses (she has a really nice one, too!) and pink! Can you get any better? And, Ramses family loves her..and, really...what is not to love?! Ya hear that, Ramses! I took my iPad so we could look at pictures and she loved it! Her birthday is next week...ya hear that too, Ramses?! We had a wonderful dinner and the conversations just never stopped! We were treated like family...honestly, it was an honor for Brother Sacker and me to be invited into such a warm and loving home. A huge thank you to Marta and Ramon...thank you so much. And, we were invited back...another honor! I'm sure I will making additions to this post, when I am not so tired. I love Mexico!

Ramses and Jasmine

Marta, Alesandra and Ramon

Ramses Showing Baby Pictures (more on this later)

No comments:

Post a Comment