Thursday, October 7, 2010

In Memory of Marianne Fauber Clarke

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month...although I think every month should be breast cancer awareness month. My mom, Marianne Clarke, lost her five year battle with breast cancer in March, 1979. She was the epitome of grace and loveliness. She always had a kind word for everyone. She was my best friend. I loved my mom dearly and I miss her tremendously.
To help fund free mammograms, go to www.thebreastcancersite.com
and click on the pink "Click Here to Give - it's Free" button. You can do that EVERY day! And, they have a store where you buy great pink ribbon stuff! I love pink - it's my favorite color! If you haven't scheduled your mammogram for this year...do yourself, your family and your friends a favor and schedule it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment