Monday, October 18, 2010

We are back in Tulsa and yes, I'm way behind posting pictures!

Brother and Sister Stewart (and kids!!) picked us up at the airport and we all went to Chili's for dinner and catch-up time...thanks, again to Jesse and Billy!!  Our house was SO clean and the boys were SO clean...thanks, again to Dana and Brooke!!  This morning I am unpacking suitcases, washing and drying clothes, trying to organize souvenirs and books and menus (yipee!!) and magnets...it is overwhelming me, so I'm doing it slowly.  Then, Valentino has an appointment with his Vet this afternnoon.  Can't wait to see how much weight he has lost...he looks a few pounds less than when we left...thanks Dana and Brooke!!  Brother Sacker and I were exhausted last night, so we didn't get any pictures posted.  Bear with us...they'll get posted...promise!
And to Brother Sacker...THAT was a great vacation!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that your back and had a great time!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled that you are both back in Tulsa I just wish that you were visiting in Kinder :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brother Gibson, I believe we are coming down sometime in November. And, I want to hear you sing "Address Change Notification" while I'm alive!! Hope to get one of your new CDs, too!!

    ReplyDelete