Friday, January 21, 2011

So...I lied!!

I lied that I wasn't going to turn this into a weight loss blog...I think I will, after all!!  But, it IS my blog, so I can do whatever I want to do!!  Notice that I did NOT say a (and, pardon my language here!) dieting blog.  Weight Watchers is a new way of life for Brother Sacker and me.  We will always need to eat healthy.  I want to hike again.  I want to be able to walk up my driveway (which is a HILL!) and not be out of breath.  I want to be able to do a LOT of things that I struggle to do right now. 

I have lost six (6) pounds as of this morning!!  Whoo Hoo!!  This WW PointsPlus plan is really working for me.  And, Applebee's has brought back their Weight Watchers meals...Yippee!!  They are fabulous! 

Have a fabulously wonderful weekend!!

Happy Birthday to my friend, Denise Gibson.  You have impacted my life in more wonderful ways than you know.  I love you.  I miss you.  Hope to see you (and my favorite Louisiana pastor!!) real soon!!

1 comment: