Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Lump and a Prayer

Last Friday I went to the doctor who discovered a lump in my left breast.  She has since scheduled me for a diagnostic mammogram, an ultrasound and some other tests.  I was really freaked out about this.  However, I have found a real peace about this.  I am praying.  Brother Sacker is praying.  My church family and friends are all praying.  So, when I go to St. Francis next week for the above mentioned tests...I fully expect that they will either find nothing at all or just a blockage.  So...like the song says...Say a Little Prayer for Me!!  And, to those of you already praying for me...heartfelt thanks...I woke up this morning with such a peace just overwhelming me.  And, that can only be God.  And, your prayers for me.

1 comment:

  1. I stand in agreement with you for a good report and peace.

    ReplyDelete