Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Praise Him Always!!

Tomorrow is the day for my diagnostic tests at the Breast Center at St. Francis.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't just a tiny bit apprehensive...because I am!!  I know that there are a lot of people praying for me.  And, I can't tell you how much those prayers mean to me.  Several of my friends have called/texted me today to let me know that they love me and are praying for me...thanks, guys!!  At dinner on Sunday night, I told Brother Sacker that I would be leaving the building doing one of two things:  I would either be praising God for a good report or I would be praising God for a not so good report.  Whatever happens tomorrow...I will still be praising God...always!!  I know it is because of Him and all the prayers going up for me that I have a relatively peaceful feeling today.  Whenever I start feeling nervous or scared...I just pray and praise God!!  I will, of course, post my test results tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Love you big bunches and I'm praying for you!!!!
    Pat
    God is good all the time! :-)

    ReplyDelete