Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another Secret Sister Post...

Last night, my Secret Sister gave me a bookmark that a friend of a friend of hers made to pay her way through college.  It is gorgeous!  It has sage green ribbons (one of my fave colors) and on the end is part of an antique spoon; not the bowl part, but the other end!!  Very unusual, very feminine, and very pretty!  She also gave me a very nice card.  I learned something new about her...that she crochets.  I've been trying to learn how to crochet and not doing well at it at all.  I'm hoping that maybe she has LOTS of patience and will try to teach me how to crochet, after we finally get to meet!!  She is so encouraging to me.  I truly do appreciate her.  I took some pics of the bookmark and some of the cards she has given or sent to me, however, I can't get the card reader thingy out of our camera.  So, tonight after Weight Watchers, I'll ask Brother Sacker to help me and then I'll show off my gorgeous bookmark!!  Until then...just use your imagination!! 


These are the last two cards from my Secret Sister



This is my Cook Book Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment