Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Secret Sisters...

I have the best Secret Sister!!  She sends me cards every week...and, admit it...we ALL love to get mail.  Well...okay...at least I love to get mail!  Today, after a long day of shopping with Liz and Billy, I checked my mailbox and this time...she wrote me a four page letter!!  Really...a four page handwritten letter!  I love her!  I can't wait to meet her!!  However, I want to wait until our reveal luncheon to find out who she is! So...if you know who my Secret Sister is...please keep it to yourself because I want to be surprised!!  I found out today that she loves Girl Scout cookies.  That today she had a bad hair day!  That she misses Bethany as I do.  That she is planting a large veggie garden this year.  (Please bring me some home-grown veggies...I love veggies!!)  That her husband got their tractor stuck and almost slid into the creek!  That she used to be on Weight Watchers.  I don't know who she is, but I can hardly wait to meet her and get to know her better.  I love that she prays for my son, Tee Jay just because I asked her if she would.  I do enjoy the little gifts we get to exchange, but I LOVE the cards every week and I LOVE the fact that she took the time to write me a letter and just "chat" with me!!  I mean, really...who does that in this day and age, when we all use texting and emailing?  It just meant so much to me...thank you Secret Sister...you truly are a blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment