Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend and a Friend Encourages My Shoe Addiction!!

We went on a short hike on Saturday...Lovers Leap trail in the Queen Wilhelmina State Park in Arkansas.  The boys were really anxious to be hiking...as were Brother Sacker and I!!  Unfortunately, Sundance has hurt one of his front legs and has been limping since Friday night.  But, that didn't stop our Golden boy from hiking!!  Little does he realize that he will be seeing Dr. Nickel (our much loved Vet) tomorrow!!  Anyway...we had a great time!  After our hike, we drove to Mena, AR and Brother Sacker ordered two chicken salad salads at Spinnelli's Italian Restaurant and we drove back to the State Park and had a picnic!  All in all...a wonderful weekend.  Made it back to Tulsa in time to shower, dry my hair, get dressed and make it to Sunday School on time!!  And...BTW...Sister Pat...I uploaded the pics after Brother Sacker emailed them to me!!  I'm learning...yippee!!

Deborah Rodgers (the friend mentioned above!) gave me a darling new cup...see below.  Thank you, Deborah!  I absolutely LOVE it!! 

Brother Sacker and I and Sundance and Valentino at Lover's Leap!!


Me...doing what I love...hiking and laughing and spending time with Brother Sacker!


Yeah...the inside says it all!!


New mug covered with shoes, glorious shoes!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the Beautiful Pictures! You two go to some really scenic places!! I'm definitely a picture person. Deborah has a unique gift for giving the perfect gift!! Love Her! She's one special Lady!

    ReplyDelete