Friday, March 11, 2011

I am SO anxious for Springtime!! And, I'm Losing It!!

Brother Sacker called me yesterday and asked me if I had seen the weather forecast for this weekend.  He said it is going to be in the 70s this weekend and we need to get away and do some hiking with our boys (Sundance the Golden Retriever and Valentino the Cairn Terror...uh...Terrier!!).  So, Brother Sacker is taking off early from work today (noon...I hope!) and we are heading to Talking Trees Campground.  No...we are NOT camping!!  We stay in one of their cabins!!  TT Campground is about ten miles south of Heavener, where the rune stones are.  It is at the bottom of the scenic Talihina Drive.  I am SO excited to be able to hike again!  Neither one of us could have gone hiking a few months ago, but now we are getting in better shape and can start doing short hikes.
Last night was Weight Watchers.  I have lost 15 pounds so far!  Brother Sacker has lost 30 pounds!!  (Apparently men lose their weight twice as fast as women.) Yippee for the Sackers!!
Hope all y'all have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment