Monday, April 25, 2011

Brotherly Love (Kind Of!!) and Dinner on Monday Night

We have four dog beds in our house.  We have two dogs in our house.  Every night, I put Valentino's dog bed on the floor in front of our closet.  Every night, I put Sundance's dog bed on the floor by my side of the bed.  This is what my boys did last night!  I think Valentino actually wanted to sleep on Sundance's bed, but Sundance beat him to it!!

And, of course Valentino has his kong with him!!

This is where Valentino is SUPPOSED to be!!

Tonight, we had Pesto-And-Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts for dinner.  Brother Sacker said it was great and definitely a repeat!!  We had steamed fresh broccoli and fresh cauliflower.  And, some home made tabouli (we "slaved" over making tabouli on Saturday).  I'm really enjoying making meals out of the new Weight Watchers Cookbook...Just Five...125 recipes with just five ingredients each. 

This was a very easy meal to make

Ummm...good stuff! 

Five ingredients! 

Just Five!!

 Quite easily the BEST tabouli is made by
Brother Sacker (with a little help from me!)



1 comment:

  1. Sounds divine! I love pesto. Planted basil in my herb garden this year so I can make homemade, homegrown pesto!

    ReplyDelete