Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Moving right along, folks!!

Today, (Tuesday, July 9), I loaded up the boys and headed to the new house.  I was almost shocked when I pulled up and found them unloading drywall, digging in our front yard, working on windows, etc.  There were several trucks parked in front of the house, so I parked across the street in front of our neighbors house and walked over.  Talk about a hive of activity!!  I did notice that they have that green barrier back in front of the driveway, so I stayed out of the way!!  I also noticed a whole lot of brick in front of the house, then when I walked over to the other side to get a picture, I noticed MORE brick stacked up.  I am really anxious to see what the front of the house will look like with the bricks, the natural stonework, and the dormer windows in.  The roof is shingled!!  I couldn't get a picture of my cute little red car in front of the house today...maybe tomorrow!!  I did stay and watch them unloading the drywall; its pretty cool and all done by remote control!

They had just unloaded some drywall when I pulled up
I don't like to see that green barrier; it means I can't go in and
nose around!  Notice the bricks!!
Taken from the right side of the house.  They were digging a
really deep hole!  And, notice more bricks!!
That guy in front of that truck has a remote control thingy strapped
to him and controls the unloading of the drywall.
That black thing grabs the drywall and flips it over, while holding
on to it!  It was cool to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment