Friday, August 9, 2013

Our House...

Brother Sacker and I went out to our new house tonight and he took a BUNCH of pictures for me!  You'll be able to tell these are his pictures...I don't take great pictures and usually spend more time cropping them than posting them!  I am amazed at how quickly things are coming together.  The wood floors are down, the padding for the carpeting in all four bedrooms is down, there is a tree planted in our front yard  and bushes planted in front of our front porch (my friend, Judy P. is going to tell me what kind of tree and what kind of bushes; I've never had plants in the ground before and I don't have a clue what they are!!), our mailbox is up and the countertops in the kitchen have been replaced with the correct countertops so they can get our tile backsplash in!!  Enjoy all the pictures!!



Front of house with mailbox and our tree!
Brother Sacker took this as we were approaching the house.
If you know what ANY of these bushes are, please tell me
in the comments section!!  Thanks!
Another view of the bushes and one of the carriage lights.
(I just love those carriage lights!!)

The new countertops installed.  They are flush with the wall,
so our tile backsplash can now be installed.  Our cabinets
are NOT black; they are dark brown!!
Wood floor in living room is installed.  I LOVE those six foot
windows!!  Thanks, Mark!!
Hall bathroom...with the new window!!  They still need to
finish the window frame and install the mirror.

Taken from the living room, towards the front of the house.
That fabulous hallway is five feet across!!

Taken from the living room, into the kitchen.  Pantry door is
open and laundry room is behind the light.
Wood floor in dining room, looking out to the front of the
house.  Okay...I really like the chandelier!!
  
Taken from the kitchen.  See that paper on the breakfast bar?
That is one of our church flyers, turned to the side in Spanish;
a lot of the guys working in our house are Latino and I'm
hoping they see AND read about our church!!

This is the guest bedroom...that is the carpet padding down.




No comments:

Post a Comment