Saturday, January 29, 2011

An Attempt at Soul Winning!!

Tonight, Brother Sacker and I attended a special "class" on Winning and Keeping Souls taught by none other than Brother Baglin!!  Wonderful class, by the way, for those of you who did not/could not attend!!  After prayer service, Brother Sacker and I went to Panera Bread.  It was actually just a few minutes past 9:00 pm...which is their closing time.  We were really on our way to Applebee's for a late salad, but I suggested calling Panera to see if they were still open and could make soup and salads for us to go.  They said yes, they could do that for us...aren't they wonderful over at Panera Bread?!  So, while we are at the cash register, I just happened to mention that we were just coming from family prayer at our church, which is why we were eating so late.  The cashier asked us what church do we go to and we told him Tulsa Lighthouse Church and he asked where the church is located.  We explained exactly where our church is.  So...Brother Sacker walked down to where they were making our salads and I thought to my self...hey, invite this guy to church...soul winning, you know!!  So, I told this guy that we have the best church in Tulsa and invited him to church.  To which he replied..."I have spent more minutes in a church than I ever wanted.  I am NOT a Christian.  I do NOT believe there is a God, that there was a man called Jesus who walked on the earth, I do NOT believe there is a Heaven and I do NOT believe there is a hell!"  Well...okay then, buddy!!  So, I asked him where he thought he would go when he dies.  To which he replied..."I believe in reincarnation!"  Well...that left me almost speechless!!  Almost, but not quite!!  So, I told him, well, if you ever change your mind, come see us!!  Of course, he replied that THAT would NEVER happen!!  Well...the thing is...God can change that man's mind in a heartbeat!!  So, I am just going to keep inviting him to church every time I'm in the Panera Bread at 71st and Lewis.  And, I'm just going to keep on telling anyone who will listen to me about the greatest church and the greatest God!  'Nuf said...good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment