Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Am Humbled...

I had a dream last night.  I dreamt that the nurse at the Breast Center came in and told me that my mammogram was perfect.  Ah...wishful thinking/dreaming on my part?!  So, Brother Sacker and I go to the St. Francis Breast Center this morning, right on time, I might add!!  I was nervous...I'll admit that now.  From what my doctor and I had both felt and what was going on with the surrounding skin (that is as detailed as I will get!!), I just had a real bad feeling that it was going to be cancer.  So, after taking enough pictures of my breast to actually wallpaper a small room...they took me to another room and told me to wait there.  So...I waited.  And, waited.  And, waited.  Usually, all that waiting means something bad, right?  Then, the nurse came to the door and said, "Mrs. Sacker?"  I go into the hallway with her, expecting bad news.  She said, "The doctor said your mammogram was awesome.  It is perfect."  Her exact words!  I just said thank you and went to get dressed.  I thought I would be jumping up and down with excitement!!  I'm not.  I'm humbled.  Who am I that God...yeah, that God who actually created me, would heal me 100%?  I'm still in shock...I was healed.  By God.  I'm humbled.  I'm amazed.  I'm so in awe that God loves me and cares about me so much that HE healed me.  So...I left there praising God.  Thank you to each and every one of you that sent prayers up to God for me.  I am so loved.  I am so blessed.  Now, I think I'll go have a good cry and praise Him and thank Him!!  To God be the glory.

1 comment:

  1. I am rejoicing with you and thanking Jesus for the miracle that he preformed for YOU!! From the signs that you had and the Dr. seeing and feeling those signs... Jesus totally healed you!! Perfectly !!!I am in awe over the mighty things that our PRECIOUS SAVIOR IS DOING FOR YOU!!
    Can you tell I'm excited about your Great report!!
    Love ya
    Pat

    ReplyDelete