Thursday, March 3, 2011

It Is Time To Say See You Later...

Today our church family says see ya' later to Sister Marie Morrell.  She was such a wonderful saint of God.  We will all miss her tremendously.  She played the organ at our church.  She was the most fabulous baker...she made and decorated many cakes for all occasions.  Her banana pudding was unsurpassed!  She did tailoring for many of us.  In fact, I am wearing a dress to her funeral today that she altered for me!  She is the kind of Godly woman that I want to be when I grow up!!  I love Sister Marie and I will miss her quite a bit.  Many of us are just a little jealous that she made it to Heaven before us...but we will see her again soon.  So, I won't say good-bye to Sister Marie...I'll just say "See you later, Sister!"

No comments:

Post a Comment