Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Night Is Salad Night!!

I have been making this salad out of the Weight Watchers 5 Ingredient Cookbook for a while, now.  We have taken it on our picnics and even took it on a hike!!  I add whatever berries I have on hand...strawberries and blueberries are the best.   And, for a dinner meal, I add Black Forest Ham.  The recipe suggests low fat raspberry vinaigrette, but I use Maple Grove Farms Sugar Free Raspberry Vinaigrette...less calories and it is sweetened with Splenda!  And, it is sold at WalMart!  Tonight, I added some Quinoa that was already made, some strawberries and some ham.  It was fab!!
BTW...I've lost 30 pounds and Brother Sacker has lost 50 pounds!!  Yippee!  Whoo Hoo!  Go, Team Sacker!!

Great salad.  Only 2 points plus per 1.5 cups; probably 3 with the
Black Forest Ham






Filling and delicious! I make it differently almost every
time I make it...whatever I have goes in!
 






I do NOT usually like a vinaigrette; I like Maple
Grove Farms Suger Free Raspberry Vinaigrette, though.





And, I love the shallots and gorgonzola cheese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment