Friday, June 3, 2011

What The Sacker Household Had for Breakfast and Dinner Today

I had a six point breakfast today.  Target and Wal-Mart both are starting to stock VitaTops!  I love the Banana Nut and Deep Chocolate the most.  I like the Cran Bran, also.  Each VitaTop is three points.  Used to be you had to order these from the VitaTop website.  They are actually located in the freezer section with breakfast foods at both stores.  The Deep Chocolate has chocolate chips...divine!  I microwave them for 30 seconds and the chocolate chips melt...divine!

Brother Sacker and I were both too tired (him from working and me from spending the day shopping with Sister Taylor!) to go out for dinner tonight.  So...Boca Burgers to the rescue!!  These have no meat in them and they are really tasty!  I also found burger buns (wheat) that are two points per bun.  I sauted some sweet onions, then cooked the "burgers" and voila...lazy night dinner!!  But, very tasty.  We are trying to stay away from red meat, so the Boca Burgers are a wonderful alternative.

 Deep Chocolate on the left, Banana Nut on the right
Iced tea makes a complete breakfast for me!!

Really...try them...they are SO good!  And, sweet
enough to have for dessert, too!

 Easy dinner!

We both love these "burgers".  Put on a bun, some lite mayo,
a few sauted onions, a little dab of BBQ sauce on the bun...ummm good!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Yes, Keep the WW posts coming! I see 3 new items to add to my grocery list!!

    ReplyDelete