Saturday, July 13, 2013

I never want to move again!! AKA...I HATE doing a moving sale!!

Over the past few months, I have been putting the things I've bought for the new house in our guest room, which was getting WAY too crowded.  So, today, (Sat. July 13), instead of going to the Ladies Swim Day at our church,  Leonel Rocha came over and took the guestroom bed down.  We also went up in the attic (I could only stand to be up there for a few minutes at a time, but he stayed up there for a good amount of time) and went through a bunch of things to bring down for the moving sale.  He also took all the boxes I've been collecting and swept off the cobwebs, sprayed them with bug spray and set them outside to dry off.  He also brought down a lot of empty plastic tubs and took those outside and washed them down and left them out to dry off.  So, now those boxes and plastic tubs are in the guestroom/storage room (!!) just waiting for me to pack them full of stuff to move!! 
And, all the things for our moving sale have invaded our dining room!!  I'm stacking things on, under and around the dining room table...and it's all driving me crazy because I'm too organized to want to see that mess for too long!!  This is what my dining room looks like now...see anything you just have to have?!!  ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BEAT THE HEAT OF THE ACTUAL SALE...JUST CALL MY CELL (I'm in the church directory) AND I WILL BE THRILLED TO LET YOU COME SHOP EARLY!!

I'm really anxious for the moving sale!

Wouldn't you be too, if your dining room looked like this?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment